Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SRGMP-M LC F5.2: Perfect Arya Ambekar: door wha na .. jaau dya


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUe0vecCNiQ



geetuk13 (22 hours ago) Show Hide

Too good....Amazing....Beautiful expressions, perfect sur-taal and wonderful performance by lil Arya....No one can believe that she is lil champ...such a great performance by Arya..Congrates to Arya and All the best for her bright future..We'll like to hear Arya always in the future....


Archana(1 hr ago) Show Hide

peacock009
With this song, Arya has hit the ceiling. Having listened to all her songs, I feel she rightfully deserves the 1st Prize, then the inimitable Parthamesh Laghate.All the best to this bright young girl.
Simply superb. Better than the original recording. Congrats To Arya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUe0vecCNiQ

7 comments:

  1. Hi World's prettiest young girl.
    How was your concert in Baroda or Vadodara ?
    How you felt about our city?
    Please reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ARYA. i m ANIKET . mala tuje gane khoop avadate . Tu star ahes .

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ARYA . I AM ANIKET TAMBADKAR . I LIKE U .
    I LIKE U R SONGS OR U ALSO ..............
    U R NOT ONLY MAHARASHTRA'S BUT ALSO WORLDS PRETTIEST YOUNG GIRL................
    WHEN U COME AGAIN OR IN WHICH PROGRAM PLZ REPLY ............................. I LOVE U .......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arya,
    mala tu aani tujha aavaaj khup aavadto.
    U are not a Just Little Champ but also BIGGEST BIGGEST CHAMP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi arya
    mala tu khup aavadtes
    tuja aavaj mind bloing aahe
    me engineearing sy la ahe
    so you and me frind

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Arya,
    i SHRAVAN
    I Like you also
    i like your song or your smile
    u are not only maharashtra but bigest worlds prity young girl ...................<:>
    tu singar ahes pan me he ek banjo master ahe
    tu maja so my message wach and reply pl's


    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

    PL' Reply

    me wate karto

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi arya,
    i am shrikant chavan.
    you are the most pretty girl in this world
    i like your song also
    tu hasates tevha khup chhan distes
    sarakhi aanadi raha karan tuzya hasanyala pahun konitari jagat aahe.......it's me
    rply pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase........
    chavan.shri21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete